Eye health data summary for England
In February 2014 the UK Vision Strategy Partnership launched an eye health and sight loss statistics report for England.
The report brings together data for England on all aspects of eye health and sight loss including:
- The rate of Certification of Vision Impairment
- The numbers registered with sight loss or severe sight loss
- Sight tests
- Outpatient and inpatient information including waiting times
- Expenditure on eye care and treatments
- Please download the report below.