Vision UK 2010 conference
'Sharing the challenge - making it happen'
The Vision UK 2010 conference, celebrated progress of UK Vision Strategy on 15 June 2010. This one-day event attracted a number of keynote speakers, including the Rt Hon David Blunkett MP.
- Rt Hon David Blunkett MP
- Mr Andrew Walker, Health Economist – Glasgow University; Budget Advisor – Scottish Parliament; Economic Reviewer – Scottish Medicine Consortium
- Prof Jan Keunen, VISION 2020 Netherlands
- Lesley-Anne Alexander, CEO - RNIB
- Richard Leaman, CEO - Guide Dogs
- Nick Astbury, Chair - VISION 2020 UK
- Anita Lightstone, Programme Director - UKVS